Monday, April 1, 2013

Hello my name is Johnny Giles and I am a professional business consultant, business plan writer, social media strategy developer and published author who owns and operates Expert Business Presentations from my home in Charlotte, NC! I have a passion for the work I do and I love helping businesses succeed! Please take a look at what I can offer and then contact me!



I specialize in custom writing and designing professional business plans and presentations that sell themselves!

Photobucket

We add images, graphics, charts and models to visually stimulate the reader and so the readers can retain more information!



We can custom design a full business plan like the video showcases above or a business synopsis or corporate profile like the 2 videos below!





The services I offer through Expert Business Presentations are turnkey in nature! We can start with your logo and transition through every area of your business based on your specific needs! All of our work is completed in-house for fast turn-around!

Photobucket

I also specialize in writing government proposals such as RFP's, RFI's and RFQ's and here is a short video on this.



If you are seeking government loans, concessions, grants or incentives of any kind from a city, county, state or federal government agency you need to have an image that will impress! We specialize in providing turnkey writing and design services.

Photobucket

If you are looking for a turnkey resource for all of your business plan, presentation, video, power-point, social media and branding needs then I am one of your best resources available to you. We offer fast turn-around and all of our work is 100% custom design. Making a lasting impression should be your priority and that is what we specialize in doing for our clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment